EPVA 1ºESO_TELLING A STORY


Hi boys and girls! This week we are starting with the last exercise of this course, we are going to make a comic.
You have several stories about yours animals and now I would like that those stories  could be converted into a comic. In order to do this, we will use an app called Comica.


With Comica you can change your photos into a comic book vignette, adding text or stickers to complete the scene.
What do you need to do? You should take photos of your animals and then transform them, and add text in order to tell your story.
I am sharing you a video with a little explanation about Comica working.




I hope that you enjoy a lot this exercise and remember that you can contact me through my mail: plastica1eso.asuncion@gmail.com.

*For IOS you can use another app called CARTOON. I am trying to share you a little explanation of this App.

Comentarios